Education Qualifications: Any Graduate
Experience: 5 – 7 years
- ASP.NET/MVC developer with 6-7 experience minimum.
- Take ownership for all aspects of a product, including requirement gathering, design, implementation, testing, and deployment
- Co-ordinate with other team members to design and develop the application
- Perform analysis on user change request
Mandatory Skills :-
- Sound Knowledge of ASP.NET/MVC 4.0 / 4.6 is a must
- Experience working on MS SQL 2008/ 2012 /2016 and Oracle database.
- Experience working in web IIS Web server 6/7/8.
- Experience working with Bootstrap.
- Experience working on Visual Studio 2015 / 2017.
- Experience working on SSIS packages in BIDS 2008.
- Experience in WCF.
- Experience working on web app code deployment on production environment.
- Ability to write and execute complex SQL queries to extract data, write stored procedures
- Proactive communication with client he will be directly dealing with client.
- Shift :- Night Shift ( Core US Business hours) – 6pm to 3:00 am shift
Good to have :-
- Comfortable working with/on Git, JIRA etc