Educational Qualification: B.S. or higher in Computer Science, Engineering
Job Location – Hyderabad
Experience: Minimum of 4 years
The Identity and Access Management (IDM) professionals develop, design, deliver, and support, powerful and complex solutions that establish the firm’s security strategies and technologies for the authoritative access to its enterprise systems and product. This career opportunity is about using your specialized skills and experience to contribute and support an IDM team in a fast-paced, DevOps environment.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Develop Sailpoint IdentityIQ connectors as needed.
- Development and some day-to-day operations of the IAM processes supported by the Sailpoint products.
- Participate in and/or lead user acceptance testing and bug-related engineering efforts.
- Provide advanced level experience with the following:
- lead IDM design changes and enhancements for improvements in security, availability, and automation, using tools including Bean shell programming, Java, and HTML/CSS
- Provide support for IDM operations in a 24×7 environment with on-call rotation.
- applying user and system changes as needed
- tracking and troubleshooting user issues or tasks and incidents
- Communicate security risks and solutions to business partners, platform & product teams
- Have advanced knowledge of IDM best practices and policies. (e.g. SANs, ISACA, ISC2)
- Provide support for IDM incidents or audits such as Sox, SSAE16, ISO, PCI, FedRamp.
- Create and support security policies, standards, and processes based on business goals. Create and maintain comprehensive documentation.
Here’s what you’ll need to bring with you:
- 8-10+ years-experience in Identity and Access Management function
- 3-5+ year experience with ‘SailPoint IdentityIQ’ and ‘IdentityNow’
- Proficiency with creating and configure application connectors within IdentityIQ
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Directory Architectures
- Understanding of Identity & Access Management governance including role-based access control, access request and certification
- Code development (Java, Bean shell, etc.) and Scripting (shell, bash, perl, Python,PHP, Ruby)
- College degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Strong self-starter with the ability to operate independently and as a team member
- Excellent oral/written presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with leadership; proficiency in the ability to prepare presentations, analysis reports, and program status reports
- Must have strong business acumen and ability to work with applications/product and IT teams
- Familiarity with DevOps methodologies and tools including Agile, GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, and Splunk
- Strong knowledge in application on-Boarding, access certifications, and entitlement management
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, OSCP, vendor certifications and/or other related certifications, a plus