Designation : Sr Technical Analyst
Educational Qualification: B.S. or higher in Computer Science, Engineering
Experience: 6 years – 9 years
— Work with a highly skilled team with the opportunity to use skills and experience to contribute to a variety of impactful, highly visible projects while learning about the latest technologies and development best practices.
— Needs to be extremely enthusiastic and energetic while aggressively attacking problems as a self-starter. Good understanding of Agile and working in a CI/CD environment
- Strong programming development experience in PHP, having developed custom modules in PHP (and not just used modules)
- Comfortable working on NOSQL (Maria DB)
- Experience working in Unix/Linux
— Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
— Knowledge of SVN/GIT version control.
- Contribute enhancements and bug fixes to existing services
- Participate in DevOps activities to maintain a high level of service reliability and availability
- Triage and/or respond to support requests and keep service documentation current
- Ability to communicate with client and gain clarity and prioritization on work teams.
–Strong written and verbal communication skills.
–4+ years of experience in PHP
— Strong Programming /Development Skills
— 2+ years of experience developing on Unix/Linux and using SQL
— Experience with Agile development (Scrum / Kanban)
|Job Category||Pune, India|