Educational Qualification: B.S. or higher in Computer Science, Engineering
Experience: 5 years – 8 years
- Support production/non production oracle database services to ensure the highest standards of availability resilience, integrity, security and performance required by client business with 10g/11G
- Responsible for building and managing Oracle 10g/11g RAC, strong experience on RAC for administration and performance tuning on ASM.
- Ability to provide prompt 7X24 on-call DBA support for mission critical applications
- Install, configure and maintain Oracle Standalone and Clustered databases
- Administration, performance monitoring, tuning, reporting, and root cause analysis
- Monitor and manage database sessions, jobs and scheduled tasks
- Good Understanding of SHELL scripts and hands on SHELL, BASH scripting.
- Good understanding of 11g OEM or 12c Cloud control roll-out procedures.
- Cloning/Refresh of databases using RMAN, Export/Import, Expdp / Impdp
- Experience in monitoring database performance, generate session trace, AWR and ADDM reports and should be able to do first level
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills. Ability to communicate and work professionally and effectively in a team environment
- Good Exposure in using any Ticketing,
- Procedures Installation, upgrades, migrations and maintenance of databases – including patching and
- Able to manage the Oracle Database environments for multiple applications (Oracle and Non-Oracle)
- Assist with High availability and Disaster recovery setup, Database Health Checks and optimization, Monitoring and management setup/configuration, Database and applications security, as well as Backup and recovery.
- Oracle 11g
- Export/Import and RMAN
- Patching and Upgrade