Education Qualifications: Any degree
Experience: Minimum 4 years
Need a senior resource for product development on GO Platform
Strong in GO , Concurrence
Have exposure in Architecture and design of high performance enterprise applications
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year production experience in Golang.
- Good to have hands-on experience on different interfaces with databases in golang
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns for Concurrency
- Experience with the full suite of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
- Go’s templating language
- Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as BitBucket/Git
- Good experience on the Unix\Linux platform
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle, from product backlog through delivery.
- Prior experience in an Agile environment with an emphasis on Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration is a huge plus.
- Three years of professional experience building RESTful APIs.
- Comfortable with writing and maintaining performant SQL queries.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to dive into potentially unfamiliar layers of the stack.
Skills: Data Structures, Go, REST Webservices development, experience developing on Unix/Linux, experience with SQL Server
Fair understanding of Systems and Networking, Strong communication skills, Aptitude and Analytical skills, Creative thinking and test to break attitude, Database skills, Ability to do tasks independently
GO Platform in Agile methodology
Good to have:
Exposure to cloud technologies, and Devops