Educational Qualification: B.S. or higher in Computer Science, Engineering
Job Location – Hyderabad
Experience: Minimum of 3 years
The Identity and Access Management (IDM) professionals develop, design, deliver, and support, powerful and complex solutions that establish the firm’s security strategies and technologies for the authoritative access to its enterprise systems and product. This career opportunity is about using your specialized skills and experience to contribute and support an IDM team in a fast-paced, DevOps environment.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Provide experience with the following:
- Federation standards SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth,
- Identity Management software such as ForgeRock, OpenAM, OpenIDM, OpenIG
- LDAP systems including ForgeRock
- Enhancements for improvements in security, availability, and automation, using tools including Groovy, Java, and Angular.
- Work closely with product and platform teams to engineer and implement cloud security controls with a focus on identity and access management
- Provide support for IDM operations in a 24×7 environment with on-call rotation.
- Applying user and system changes as needed
- Tracking and troubleshooting user issues or tasks and incidents
- Maintaining LDAP, MFA, and SSO environments
- Communicate security risks and solutions to business partners, platform & product teams
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation.
Here’s what you’ll need to bring with you:
- 3-5+ years-experience in ForgeRock OpenAM and OpenIDM (OpenIG is a plus)
- Thorough understanding of SAML and Oauth2 protocol
- Experience with custom development of IAM solutions using Java, JSON, SAML, OAuth2.
- Proficient in development languages such as Java, Groovy.
- Hands-on knowledge on DevOps and Agile methodologies and tools including GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, SNMP, and Splunk.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- College degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, vendor certifications and/or other related certifications, a plus.