Educational Qualification: B.S. or higher in Computer Science, Engineering
Job Location – Hyderabad
Experience: Minimum of 7 years
Do you have what it takes to operate in the business of IT security; to be part of the solution that protects, secures, and advances, a firm’s security strategies, and technologies? The Identity and Access Management (IDM) professionals develop, design, deliver, and support, powerful and complex solutions that establish the firm’s security strategies and technologies for the authoritative access to its enterprise systems and product. This career opportunity is about using your specialized skills and experience to contribute and support an IDM team in a fast-paced, DevOps environment.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Provide advanced level experience with the following:
- Federation standards SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth, WS-Federation
- Identity Management software such as ForgeRock, OpenAM, OpenIDM, OpenIG
- LDAP systems including ForgeRock openDJ and Oracle DSEE
- Provide IDM design changes and enhancements for improvements in security, availability, and automation, using tools including Groovy, Java, and Angular.
- Work closely with product and platform teams to engineer and implement cloud security controls with a focus on identity and access management
- Provide support for IDM operations in a 24×7 environment with on-call rotation.
- Applying user and system changes as needed
- Tracking and troubleshooting user issues or tasks and incidents
- Maintaining LDAP, MFA, and SSO environments
- Extensive experience in MFA technologies using platforms such as ForgeRock, SymantecVIP, and Google Auth.
- Communicate security risks and solutions to business partners, platform & product teams
- Have advanced knowledge of IDM best practices and policies. (e.g. SANs, ISACA, ISC2)
- Provide support for IDM incidents or audits such as Sox, SSAE16, ISO, PCI, FedRamp.
- Create and support security policies, standards, and processes based on business goals. Create and maintain comprehensive documentation.
- Be able to execute system hardening, configuring, and installing access controls as well as monitoring, HIPS, forensic techniques, etc.
Here’s what you’ll need to bring with you:
- 6-8+ years-experience in Identity and Access Management function
- 3-5+ years-experience in ForgeRock OpenAM and OpenIDM (OpenIG is a plus)
- Thorough understanding of SAML and Oauth2 protocol
- Experience with custom development of IAM solutions using Java, JSON, SAML, OAuth2.
- Real-time scalability and highly available solutions.
- Proficient in development languages such as Java, Node.js, Groovy.
- Hands-on knowledge on DevOps and Agile methodologies and tools including GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, SNMP, and Splunk.
- Able to convey risk to all levels of the business, from management to operations and development teams.
- Excellent oral/written presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with leadership; proficiency in the ability to prepare presentations, analysis reports, and program status reports.
- College degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, vendor certifications and/or other related certifications, a plus.