Educational Qualification: B.S. or higher in Computer Science, Engineering
Job Location – Hyderabad
Experience: Minimum of 2 years
Looking for a job where a passion for innovation, a culture of teamwork, and opportunities for growth are valued and rewarded? You’ve come to the right place. This career opportunity is about using your specialized skills and experience to contribute and support an IDM team in a fast-paced, DevOps environment.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Collaborates with leaders, business analysts, project managers, IT architects, technical leads and other developers, along with internal customers, to understand requirements and develop needs according to business requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of API security certification, authentication, authorization, IP security setup, and endpoint configuration
- Writing policies for securing APIs
- Designs multiple services based on different standards for REST, web services, data integration techniques, messaging, transformation engines and non-standard services (APIs)
- Supports code deployments and configuration changes to production and non-production systems, following established procedures
- Presents architecture and design to necessary stakeholders, as required.
- Provide advanced level experience with the following:
- Onboarding customers on CA API gateway to manage their APIs
- Provide support for CA API gateway operations in a 24×7 environment with on-call rotation.
- tracking and troubleshooting issues or tasks and incidents
Here’s what you’ll need to bring with you:
- 2-4 years of development experience in developing CA API integration services
- 2+ years of experience administering CA API management capability
- Experience on version 9.x of the CA API Gateway product is preferable
- Working knowledge of general security concepts (Authentication, Authorization, Encryption, and Digital signatures), PKI concepts and TLS
- Working knowledge of API security standards and implementation (Oauth 2.0, OpenID, JSON, Web Token, JOSE, x509 certificates)
- College degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Strong self-starter with the ability to operate independently and as a team member
- Excellent oral/written presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with leadership; proficiency in the ability to prepare presentations, analysis reports, and program status reports
- Familiarity with DevOps methodologies and tools including Agile, GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, and Splunk
- Strong knowledge in application on-Boarding, access certifications, and entitlement management
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, OSCP, vendor certifications and/or other related certifications, a plus