Education Qualifications: Any Graduate
Experience: 2 – 4 years
- Coordinate and assist Delivery Heads in resourcing for all potential and assigned projects.
- To work directly with Operations/ Delivery leads, Recruitment and HR to facilitate appropriate staffing across the agency based on the understanding of project requirements.
- To ensure appropriate communication to Project managers about the resourcing issues that may impact scheduled deadlines.
- To ensure Bench cost is within budget.
Primary Responsibilities –
- Resource Management and Demand Fulfilment:
- Perform resource planning, resource allocation and demand fulfilment through Bench data or Internal talent pool
- Generate RRF in system and work with sourcing team to fulfil the requirements through market, on timely basis
- Manage Bench data, Aging and publish revenue leakage alerts on periodical note
- Focus on improvising resource billability status
- Arrange weekly calls with the Internal stakeholders
- Publish periodical Billability Status reports and analysis (Billable Vs non-billable)
- Manage cost per hire, bench costing etc.
- Resource Skill Matrix and updating the same
- Forecasting as per new HC etc.
- Assist HR Team & Buddy during joining formalities
- Keep track of New hires and their profiles
- Any Graduate with 2-3 years into resource management
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Microsoft excel & Power point
- Assertive, conflict-resolution and problem – solving skills
- Clear and concise communication in both written and verbal form
- Ability to be diplomatic or firm when necessary to drive business forward or obtain results
- Highly detail oriented and able to work autonomously
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease