How Parkar Helped ScienceLogic Predict Server Failure and Leverage DevOps to Increase Velocity
ScienceLogic delivers the NextGen hybrid IT monitoring platform for the network of everything. This platform is a centralized solution that supports device discovery, classification, monitoring, dashboard analytics, automation, and exhaustive reporting. The company’s product is a monitoring and management system that performs discovery, dependency mapping, monitoring, alerting, ticketing, runbook automation, dash-boarding and reporting for networks, computers, storage, and applications. It also helps remove the difficulty of managing complex, distributed IT services through a single, unified, monitoring platform.
ScienceLogic’s platform monitors both on-premises and cloud-based IT assets, enabling customers who use public clouds services such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Ajubeo Cloud Agility to migrate workloads to the cloud.
ScienceLogic needed a partner to help them achieve flexibility in working with customers round the clock. They also needed a backup facility in global locations in case of an emergency or natural disaster.
Approach and Solution
Parkar worked with ScienceLogic to roll out a Global Delivery Model. We also helped ScienceLogic minimize investment cost and allowed them to leverage availability 24/7. We allowed them access to deep expertise and knowledge and an extended workday with faster project completion.
Business Value Delivered/ Benefits
The solution we provided ScienceLogic resulted in:
- Automation with a 20-50% reduction in analysis and execution time.
- Reduced failure, and a more robust product.
- An increased performance of the customer portal by 400% through query tuning, optimization, and memory utilization.
- Conceiving and automating several scripts to aid debugging for critical tasks.
- An ability to quickly offload routine operational tasks from key on-shore resources to Parkar.
- Driving higher revenues for their business.
- Ability to seamlessly provide their holistic platform to a greater number of customers across the world, 24/7.
- Going to market faster.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how we can help software and services companies.